Here's how we record and produce audio learning programs that retail for over $100 a pop - in just 3 hours each, start to finish - and make up to $6,000 a week or more selling them online....
Dear Internet Marketer (or Soon-to-be Internet Marketer):
"I want to get started selling information products over the Internet," JT told me the other day.
"But I'd rather sell something other than e-books," she continued.
"There are too many e-books being promoted out there, and with the prices as low as $19 each, I'd have to sell a lot of e-books to make a six figure Internet income," she said.
So like I have done for many of my readers, I recommended to JT that she create and sell audio programs online ... just like my partner Fred Gleeck and I have been doing for years.
Now don't get me wrong....
E-books are a great product to sell online -- and I sell plenty of them.
But the truth is I make more money online for every audio program I sell then I do with my e-books.
Most Internet newbies ... and even many experienced Internet marketers ... don't seem to realize what an absolutely terrific information product audios are to sell on the Internet.
And here's why Fred and I are such active online marketers of audio learning systems:
- High profit margin - I can sell an audio program that costs me less than ten bucks to manufacture for over a hundred bucks ... giving me a healthy 10-1 mark-up.
- No writing required - E-books have to be painstakingly written. But when you create audio products using the method Fred and I are going to teach you, you just talk into a microphone -- no script required.
- No proofreading - Customers find and bug me about typos on my printed e-books and reports all the time. But no one complains if there's an occasional "uh" or "um" on your audio products.
- Quickest product to create - An e-book can take literally months to write, design, and publish. When you use the audio creation process Fred and I show you, you can have your audio product created and finished, from scratch, in about 3 to 4 hours max. Some of mine have taken only an hour or so!
- Higher perceived value - E-books have a modest perceived value; you can charge maybe $29 for a 50-page e-book. But an audio album containing the same amount of content can easily sell for up to 5X that much -- anywhere from $100 to $150 or more!
- Increases your online sales - To make five grand in revenues with a $19 e-book, you have to sell over 260 units. But with a $147 audio album, you can make that $5,000 selling only 35 units!
- Broader audience - Some of your customers are audio learners and not readers. With downloadable MP3 files and audio CDs, you can create products that have greater appeal to these buyers.
- A real rime-saver - Your customers are busy and have little time for sitting down and reading information today. With an audio CD product, they can absorb your information while driving, exercising, or working around the house.
- Great affiliate sales opportunities - a 50% sales commission on a $19 e-book is less than ten bucks ... hardly enough to attract affiliates to sell it. But a 50% commission on a $100 audio album is fifty bucks - an attractive pay-off to affiliates for promoting your audio products to their lists.
- Stops online thieves - With audio CDs , the buyer who requests a refund doesn't get his money back until he returns the CDs, which you can promptly resell to another customer. You also cut down on refund requests, because customers like keeping the audio CD album for future reference.
How to create and sell audio
products for fun and profit
May I share a secret with you?
Online video may be the hot trend today in Internet marketing.
But as far as creating profitable information products to sell online - quickly and easily - audio has video beat hands-down.
My last DVD product cost me $2,875 to pay a video crew to shoot and edit.
The last audio product Fred and I created cost us ZERO dollars out of pocket. That's right. Zero. Zilch. Nothing. Nada.
Now, in our audio program Internet Audio Profits, Fred Gleeck and I show you how to product -- quickly, easily, and dirt cheaply -- hot-selling, highly profitable audio information products ... "our" way.
In this entertaining and fast-paced audio learning system, you will discover:
- The 4 modes of learning - and how to increase info marketing profits by appealing to each in your product line.
- 10 great advantages selling audios online give you vs. other information products you can market on the Internet.
- Why audio albums are the quickest, easiest, and most profitable physical info product to sell on the web.
- Think online video is hot? Here's why your buyers will shell out big bucks to buy audio info products instead of DVDs.
- 7 different ways to create best-selling audio learning systems ... and the pros and cons of each.
- How to create great-selling, kick-butt audio albums without spending a dime on sound engineers or studio time.
- What topics sell best on informational audio CDs - and which are better suited to video or print?
- How to determine the right medium, format, and length for any information product on any topic under the sun.
- Put together your own pro-quality home audio recording study for less than it would cost for you to rent a pro studio for just one afternoon.
- How much must you rehearse your audio program prior to recording? The answer may surprise you.
- What to do about "ambient noise" (sirens, ringing phones, knocks on the door) when you are recording an audio product in your office.
- 2 simple methods for outlining a clear and coherent audio home study program.
- How to make sure your audio program presents all the points and content you wanted to cover.
- Ideal length per audio program ... ideal number of tracks or segments per audio CD.
- Little-known secret cuts scripting time by 97% or more.
- How to save time and money when editing audio program master recordings.
- Brand and model numbers of the digital recorder and microphones Fred and I use to record our programs.
- How to create a pro-quality audio product, start to finish, in 3 hours or less - as incredible as that sounds.
- The secret to being a great interview on audio information products. Plus: how to be a good interview subject.
- Wandering off track during an audio recording session - good, bad, or terrible idea?
- How to improve your voice for maximum clarity on audio recordings.
- A step by step guide to preparing the recorded interview for audio duplication.
- How many copies should you make and where should you store them?
- Automatic system fills orders and ships audios with no labor on your part - here's how you can use it with a start-up investment of under $200.
- Proven marketing techniques to help you sell hundreds of high-priced audio information products online.
- Reduce refunds and returns with these simple ideas. Plus: how to prepare returned goods for resale.
- The 2 most common reasons why customers return audio products for refunds - and how to avoid them.
- What's the best way to package audio info products - hard-copy audio CDs or downloadable MP3s - and what to charge for each.
- Generate quick revenues before the program is even finished with a pre-publication special offer.
- Design and create winning audio packaging that increases sales while reducing costs.
- Secrets of creating high-priced audio and multimedia programs for back of the room (BOR) sales.
- Should your audio product include a PDF verbatim transcript of the recording ... and if so, at what extra cost?
- Using landing pages and e-mail marketing to generate $7,000 a week or more in sales of audio information products.
- Using affiliates to increase online sales of your audio info programs. What percentage commission should you pay?
- Audio product life-time: Determining when an audio product needs to be updated or re-recorded.
- How to create "instant audio products" from your guest appearances on radio shows and tele-seminars at zero cost.
- Quality control tips to prevent complaints, problems, and returns of audio CD products.
- How to design audio CD album packaging and labels that maximize perceive value and the price you can charge.
- And so much more....
"I recently received your program, Internet Audio Profits, and wanted to thank you for another fine product. You consistently provide great, actionable material at a fair price. Keep doing what you do!" --John Torre
Praise for Bob Bly's Info Products
"You are awesome! I will always come to you first for the products that I need. You have class, integrity, brilliance, naturally gifted, and you are second to none! I am impressed with and appreciate your prompt response."
"Once in a blue moon, you get the chance to meet a living legend, one of the great men who has shaped his chosen field. In my unending pursuit of powerful marketing, I came face-to-face with just such a man. Robert Bly is America's Top Copywriter and a genius marketer. He's authored over 70 books for McGraw Hill and others, and gets paid more per word than nearly every author in America. Like all great men, he is a teacher and mentor extraordinaire. He freely shares the secrets of turning marketing into money."
"Bob, your stuff is always so good that even though I'm retired now, I have to read it!"
"You are someone I've grown to admire greatly. You share your knowledge with and encourage people in achieving their dreams, trying new things, and learning tricks of the trade. It's a rare 'guru' in our world today who is thoughtful and kind enough to help up and comers find the path to success. In my opinion, you are the very best. I'm grateful to you."
"During the past 20 years, Bob Bly has become one of America's leading direct response copywriters. He has probably done more to teach other writers the craft of effective and persuasive writing than anyone else."
--Roger C. Parker
"After considering a number of high-level marketing professionals and reflecting on the matter for several weeks, I made the decision to ask Bob Bly to share the stage with me for my Twin Keys to Wealth-Building Conference. The reason I chose Bob is because I am convinced that he can deliver more tangible value to conference attendees than any other marketing or Internet expert on the planet."
--Robert Ringer, best-selling author
"I have huge admiration for your work. You're one of the few guys out there selling real information -- and selling it at a reasonable price! I think what you're doing is head and shoulders above others."
"To me, the product promos you've been sending have plenty of content. I look forward to your e-mails, because they are great idea generators. When an e-mail marketing message from you comes in, I follow it to the pages and then read and digest the sales copy. That alone is a goldmine to me. I love your grounded hype-free style. People should just model your approach and they would be wealthier for it. Thanks a lot for all the good stuff you've created over the years."
"The products I've ordered from you have been so good I've recommended them to others [and] your price points are very reasonable. Thanks very much for the content, the lessons, and the model to follow."
"I get great value from your free materials, so I have no problem with your commercial content coming to me too. I've also received good value from the products I have bought from you."
Act now and save $50
Every day I get calls and e-mails from people imploring me to help them get started in Internet marketing with audio products the way Fred and I churn them out one after the other.
Until today, they were out of luck. My hourly rate is $500. And with a 20-hour minimum consulting fee, payable in advance, you have to write a $10,000 check to hire me.
Yes, I know that's a lot for an individual just starting out. But I deliberately price myself out of range, because I hate consulting and coaching.
No worries though, mate. Because now, in Internet Audio Profits, you get our proven method for producing and marketing audio programs that sell online.
And it won't cost $10,000 ... or $1,000 ... or even $500 to learn our tricks of the audio trade!
That's because Internet Audio Profits has a list price of only $127 - and that's what we'll sell it for later in the year.
But act now and it's yours for just $77 ... a savings of $50 ... less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time.
And that's your investment only if my program succeeds at helping you generate a six-figure spare-time income selling audio information products online.
If it doesn't, then it won't cost you a penny. Here's why....
Our 100% iron-clad
guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with this unique home study course on how to earning thousands of dollars a year selling audio information products over the Internet in your spare time.
In fact, the program can easily pay back its cost more than 10 times over the very first time you use it to launch your first audio info product!
Even better, if you aren't convinced that Internet Audio Profits is the best investment you've made in your online business this year.....
Or you are unhappy for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just return the CDs (yes, including the bonus CD; see my P.S. below) within 90 days.
We'll give you a prompt and full refund. That way, you risk nothing.
One more thing....
There's an excellent chance that the economy will continue to be shaky during the next 12 months or so - and that double-digit unemployment will be with us for a long, long time.
Wouldn't it be a relief to know that you could make $100,000 or more a year creating and selling audio information products online "working" just an hour a day?
That way, you would continue to enjoy a six-figure income even if, heaven forbid, your offline business fails or you get laid off. Or another market crash wipes out a good chunk of your retirement nest egg.
And now, with that Internet Audio Products, you can be on the road to attaining that wonderful feeling of financial security a second income stream can give you - starting in as little as 90 days.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Internet Audio Products on a risk-free 90-day trial basis, just click below now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Quick-Response Bonus! Order now and get a FREE Bonus CD, "Bob Bly's Success Secrets."
On this CD, top copywriter and Internet marketer Pete Savage conducts a no-holds-barred interview with me, pulling out secrets and stories I haven't given anywhere else.
If you are interested in learning to write more powerful copy ... or succeeding as a freelancer or info marketer ... or you just want to know what I do and how I do it ... I guarantee you'll love this CD.
Normally you have to enroll as a paid member in Pete's Supper Club to listen to this CD. But a copy is yours FREE when you preview Internet Audio Profits on a risk-free 90-day trial basis today.
To order Audio Profits ... and get your FREE Bonus CD ... just click here now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in direct marketing. He earns more than $600,000 a year from his writing, speaking, and consulting, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s. He also earns an extra $200,000 a year, working only a few hours a month, with his spare-time Internet marketing business ... and now he wants to show you how to duplicate his "Internet Marketing Retirement Plan" within the next 18 to 24 months!
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of more than 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Internet Direct Mail (NTC Business Books). He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Successful Meetings, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Mr. Bly has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was a featured speaker at the 2006 annual conference of the National Speakers Association.
After years of writing winning online copy that made his clients rich, Bob decided recently to launch his own Internet marketing business. In creating the "Internet Marketing Retirement Plan" in collaboration with Fred Gleeck, Bob took his online business from zero products - and zero income - to over $4,000 a week in net revenues. He did it in less than 6 months, and now is on target to make over $220,000 in annual online sales working just 20 minutes a week!
Known as the "King of Content," Fred Gleeck is widely recognized as a highly ethical, no-hype marketer of information products. Many consider Fred to be one of the best (if not the best) teacher of "how to make money selling information products online."
Fred has created more than 300 audio learning programs, e-books, software packages, and other information products, all of which are marketed online. He is the author of 15 books including Selling Products from the Platform and Marketing and Promoting Seminars and Workshops.
With more than 20 years experience as a speaker and seminar promoter, Fred has spoken at dozens of seminars and boot camps - both his own as well as other people's events - to thousands of attendees. He regularly presents at both the Learning Annex and the National Speakers Association.
While there are many teachers of "Make Money on the Internet," Fred has developed a unique, low-cost, low-risk approach that today generates for him passive income approaching a million dollars a year, with no employees.
about Bob Bl's copy and counsel
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
—Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
—Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
—William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
—Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
—John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected – which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back – he nailed it the first time. Wow."
—Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
—Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
—Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
—Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
—Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
—Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
—Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
—Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
—Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
—Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
—Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
—DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job – I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
—Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
—Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
—Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
—David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
—Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation -- as well as the conversion program from HMCL -- as big successes."
—Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
-Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
-Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
-Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
-Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
-Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
-Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
-Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
-Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again... you did a great job."
-Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
-Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant
"The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
-Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!"
-Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful...even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
-Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn't stop themselves from responding."
-Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
-Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
-Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
-Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
-Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru...or, at the very least, he's mine."
-Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
-Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
"You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner."
-Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
"The postcard copy is super!"
-Gary Yondol, Media Planet
"Bob's ad is doing great!"
-Kusko, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Thanks Bob. I appreciate all your work."
-Paul Goldberg, PJ Promotions
"I am thrilled with your package, it is doing great - will roll out as the control."
-Chris Gast, Intuit